Discover the Secrets Behind Mouthwatering Vegetarian Burgers
Breaded Chicken Burger with Cheese Recipe
This Breaded Chicken Burger with Cheese is a tasty take on the traditional beef burger. The breaded chicken breasts are pan-fried until golden brown before being baked with a slice of cheddar cheese for gooey, melty goodness. It's a tasty and satisfying meal for any day of the week, served on a toasted bun with lettuce and tomato.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and pound them to an even thickness.
- Mix breadcrumbs, flour, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Each chicken breast should be dipped in beaten eggs and then coated in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Heat enough oil to coat the bottom of a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the chicken for 3-4 minutes per side, or until golden brown and thoroughly cooked.
- Place the chicken on a baking sheet and top with a slice of cheese on each breast.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese melts and bubbles.
- Toast hamburger buns and top with lettuce and tomato.
- Serve immediately.
Cuisinart Smashed Burger Kit
Craft Burgers And Crazy Shakes Cookbook
Gotham Steel Nonstick Grill Pan For Stovetops
Buns And Burgers
Burger with Fries Onions, Mushrooms and Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
Black Bun Cheeseburger with Alfalfa Sprouts, Lettuce and Cheese Recipe
Shredded Chicken Burger with Bacon and Avocados Recipe
Black Bean Veggie Burger with Lettuce, Tomato and Red Onion Recipe