Handcrafted Burgers From Top To Bottom, Shipped Right to Your Door
Grilled Burger with Pickles, Tomatoes and Home Fries Recipe
Enjoy a juicy grilled burger with classic pickle and tomato toppings, served with crispy home fries seasoned with paprika and garlic powder.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high temperature.
- Combine the ground beef, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Make four patties out of the mixture.
- Grill the burgers for 3-4 minutes per side, or until done to your liking.
- Combine the mayonnaise, ketchup, and mustard in a small mixing bowl.
- Place the potatoes in a bowl and cut them into fries.
- Combine the olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- To coat, toss with a fork.
- Grill for 15-20 minutes, or until the fries are crispy and golden brown.
- On the grill, toast the burger buns.
- Place a lettuce leaf on the bottom bun, then a burger patty, a slice of cheese, two pickle slices, a slice of tomato, and a dollop of the sauce.
- Place the other half of the bun on top.
- Grilled fries should be served alongside the burgers.
Burger Patty Maker and Burger Press
The Great American Burger Book
Stainless Steel Burger Press and Burger Smasher
The Vegetarian Hamburger Cookbook
Pulled Pork Cheeseburger with Sesame Seeds Recipe
Salmon Cream Cheese Burger with Capers and Tomatoes Recipe
Mushroom and Parmesan Cheeseburger with Bacon Recipe
Bacon and Egg Cheeseburger on a Pretzel Bun Recipe