Discover the Secrets Behind Mouthwatering Vegetarian Burgers
Sesame Cheeseburger Sliders with Ketchup Recipe
These sesame cheeseburger sliders are ideal for a party or a quick meal. The sesame seeds add a delicious crunch to the burgers, while the cheddar cheese adds a creamy and tangy flavor. Serve with ketchup for a traditional burger flavor.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, onion, parsley, egg, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix thoroughly and form the mixture into 12 small patties.
- On top of each patty, sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Bake the patties for 20 minutes on a baking sheet.
- Divide the slider buns in half and top each with a small slice of cheddar cheese.
- Place the patties on top of the cheese and top with the bun's top half.
- With ketchup on the side, serve.
Weber's Big Book Of Burgers
Wicked Good Burgers
The Burger Book
Burger Press Patty Molds For Stuffed Burgers
Hamburgers with Tomatoes, Pickles and Fries Recipe
Egg Burger with Onions and Coleslaw Recipe
Vegan Burger Patty with Tomatoes and Lettuce Recipe
Beyond Meat Cheeseburger with Tomatoes and Pickles Recipe