Ideal for Grilling Burgers And Bacon
Shrimp and Eggs Benedict Burger Recipe
These burgers are a delicious twist on the classic Eggs Benedict dish, with juicy grilled patties, succulent prawns and a creamy hollandaise sauce that takes them to the next level.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the grill or grill pan on medium-high.
- Season both sides of the burger patties with salt and pepper.
- Grill the burger patties for 4-5 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- To make the hollandaise sauce, whisk together the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, paprika, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Melt the butter in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Cook until the whites of the eggs are set but the yolks are still runny, about 2-3 minutes.
- Grill the burger buns for about 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Place a slice of Canadian bacon on the bottom half of each bun and assemble the burgers.
- Place a grilled burger patty and a quarter of the cooked prawns on top of each.
- Place a cooked egg on top of the prawns and drizzle with hollandaise sauce.
- The top half of the buns should be used to finish the burgers.
- Serve right away and enjoy.
The Vegetarian Hamburger Cookbook
3 In 1 Stuffed Burger Press with Molds Kit
Grillaholics Stuffed Burger Press Recipe Book
Cuisinart Smashed Burger Kit
Bacon Cheeseburger with Onion and Lettuce Recipe
Mini Cheeseburger With Lettuce And Tomato Recipe
Egg Slider Cheeseburgers with Tomatoes Recipe
Bacon Sliders with Lettuce and Tomatoes Recipe