Create Perfectly Shaped and Evenly Cooked Burgers Every Time
Kidney Bean Burger with Lettuce and Tomatoes Recipe
The ingredients for this vegetarian burger include mashed kidney beans, diced onion and red bell pepper, bread crumbs, and spices. It's baked in the oven and served with lettuce and tomato slices on a toasted bun.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- In a mixing bowl, mash the kidney beans.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the bread crumbs, onion, red bell pepper, parsley, garlic powder, cumin, salt, and black pepper.
- Combine everything until it forms a firm mixture.
- Divide the mixture into four equal portions and form each into a patty.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the patties on it.
- Cook the patties for 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway.
- The burger buns should be toasted.
- On the bottom half of each bun, place a lettuce leaf.
- On top of the lettuce, place a kidney bean patty.
- Tomato slices should be placed on top of each patty.
- Place the top half of the bun on top.
Grillaholics Stuffed Burger Press Recipe Book
Cuisinart Smashed Burger Kit
Craft Burgers And Crazy Shakes Cookbook
Gotham Steel Nonstick Grill Pan For Stovetops
Egg Slider Cheeseburgers with Tomatoes Recipe
Bacon Sliders with Lettuce and Tomatoes Recipe
Hamburger with Mayo, Lettuce and Tomatoes Recipe
Slider Hamburgers with French Fries Recipe