Make the Perfect Burger Every Time
Slider Hamburgers with French Fries Recipe
These sliders are ideal for a get-together or a quick weeknight dinner. They come with crispy French fries and are topped with melted cheese.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- (230 degrees C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper.
- Make 12 small patties.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the patties for 5 minutes per side, or until browned on both sides and cooked through.
- Place a slice of cheese on top of each patty and cook until the cheese is melted.
- Make thin fries out of the potatoes.
- Combine the olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss in the fries until evenly coated.
- Arrange the fries on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Place each patty on a bun and top with desired condiments to make sliders.
- Serve alongside the French fries.
Craft Burgers And Crazy Shakes Cookbook
Gotham Steel Nonstick Grill Pan For Stovetops
Buns And Burgers
Mccormick Grill Mates Hamburger Seasoning
Burger with Cheese, Onions and Waffle Fries Recipe
Cheeseburger Stack with Onions Recipe
Cheeseburger with Bacon and Mushrooms Recipe
Burger with Pickles, Tomatoes and Fried Calamari Recipe