Make Perfect Stuffed Burgers With This Burger Press Mold Kit
Mushroom and Parmesan Cheeseburger with Bacon Recipe
This Mushroom and Parmesan Cheeseburger with Bacon recipe is a tasty twist on the traditional burger. The mushrooms and Parmesan add a distinct flavor and texture, and the bacon adds a salty, smoky crunch.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Heat a grill or grill pan on medium-high.
- Combine ground beef, chopped mushrooms, and grated Parmesan cheese in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Form the mixture into four equal patties, each about half an inch thick.
- Grill the bacon for 4-5 minutes per side, or until crispy.
- Set aside after removing from the heat.
- Grill the burger patties for 3-4 minutes per side, or until done to preference.
- Grill the hamburger buns for about 1 minute, or until lightly browned.
- Assemble the burgers by putting the cooked patty on the bottom half of the bun, then a slice of bacon, lettuce, and tomato on top.
- Serve immediately with the other half of the bun.
The Burger Cookbook
Weber's Big Book Of Burgers
Wicked Good Burgers
The Burger Book
Veggie Beetroot Burgers with Black Sesame Seed Buns Recipe
Spelt Burger with Eggs, Cheese and Mushrooms Recipe
Breaded Chicken Burger with Cheese Recipe
Crispy Fried Onions Burger with Bacon and Cheese Recipe