Fearless Recipes And Uncompromising Techniques For The Ultimate Patty
Black Bean Veggie Burger with Lettuce, Tomato and Red Onion Recipe
This Black Bean Veggie Burger is a tasty and healthy substitute for traditional beef burgers. It's full of fiber, protein, and flavor and is ideal for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 23 minutes
- Mash black beans with a fork or potato masher in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine the onion, green pepper, oats, flour, garlic powder, chilli powder, cumin, and salt.
- Divide the mixture into four equal parts and form each into a patty.
- Cooking spray lightly coats a large skillet over medium heat.
- Patties should be cooked for 3-4 minutes per side, or until lightly browned and heated through.
- Serve each patty with a lettuce leaf, tomato slice, and red onion slice on a hamburger bun.
The Great American Burger Book
Stainless Steel Burger Press and Burger Smasher
The Vegetarian Hamburger Cookbook
3 In 1 Stuffed Burger Press with Molds Kit
Cheeseburger with Bacon and Crispy Fried Onions Recipe
Cheeseburger with Black Olives, Lettuce and Olives Recipe
Sliders with Cheese, Tomatoes and Mayonnaise Recipe
Pulled Pork Burger with Cheese and BBQ Sauce Recipe