Banging Burgers, Sides And Sauces, Shipped Right to Your Door
Egg Breakfast Burger with Avocado and Tomatoes Recipe
This Egg Breakfast Burger with Avocado and Tomatoes is a tasty and nutritious way to start the day. Crispy bacon, creamy avocado, juicy tomato, and a perfectly cooked egg combine to make a filling and satisfying breakfast that will keep you going all morning.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- The English muffins should be toasted.
- In a skillet, cook the bacon until crispy.
- Set the bacon aside after removing it from the skillet.
- Cook the sliced tomato for 1-2 minutes on each side in the skillet.
- Set the tomato aside after removing it from the skillet.
- Cook until the whites of the eggs are set but the yolks are still runny in the skillet.
- With a fork, mash the avocado and season with salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.
- Place a toasted English muffin on a plate, then a slice of bacon, a cooked egg, a slice of tomato, and a dollop of mashed avocado.
- Place the other half of the English muffin on top.
The Great American Burger Book
Stainless Steel Burger Press and Burger Smasher
The Vegetarian Hamburger Cookbook
3 In 1 Stuffed Burger Press with Molds Kit
Grilled Burger with Pickles, Tomatoes and Home Fries Recipe
Grilled Chicken Burger on a Sunflower and Sesame Seed Bun Recipe
Bacon Cheeseburger with Onion and Lettuce Recipe
Mini Cheeseburger With Lettuce And Tomato Recipe