The Ultimate Guide To Grilling Backyard Classics, Shipped Right to Your Door
Grilled Chicken Burger on a Sunflower and Sesame Seed Bun Recipe
This Grilled Chicken Burger on a Sunflower and Sesame Seed Bun is a tasty and nutritious alternative to a traditional beef burger. Before grilling, the chicken is marinated in a flavorful mixture of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, and spices. The sunflower and sesame seed buns give the burger a nutty crunch, and the cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, and red onion add a refreshing and satisfying topping.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 16 minutes
- Total Time: 31 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Brush the marinade over the chicken breasts and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Grill the chicken for 6-8 minutes per side, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Grill the buns for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Allow a slice of cheese to melt on each chicken breast.
- On each bun, layer a lettuce leaf, a tomato slice, a red onion slice, and a chicken breast.
- Serve and have fun.
The Great American Burger Book
Stainless Steel Burger Press and Burger Smasher
The Vegetarian Hamburger Cookbook
3 In 1 Stuffed Burger Press with Molds Kit
Salmon Cream Cheese Burger with Capers and Tomatoes Recipe
Mushroom and Parmesan Cheeseburger with Bacon Recipe
Bacon and Egg Cheeseburger on a Pretzel Bun Recipe
Falafel Burger with Feta Cheese, Red Onions and Lettuce Recipe