Make Perfectly Even Sized Burgers Every Time
Crispy Fried Onions Burger with Bacon and Cheese Recipe
This Crispy Fried Onions Burger with Bacon and Cheese is a filling and delicious lunch or dinner option. The juicy beef patty is topped with crispy bacon and cheddar cheese, then piled high with crispy fried onions. The texture and flavor combination is irresistible.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- Combine the ground beef, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Form into 4 patties after thoroughly mixing.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
- Remove the bacon from the skillet and place it on a plate lined with paper towels.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the onions are golden brown and crispy in the skillet with the bacon grease, about 20 minutes.
- In a shallow dish, combine the flour, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and cayenne pepper while the onions are cooking.
- Place the buttermilk in a separate shallow dish.
- After dipping the onion rings in the buttermilk, coat them in the seasoned flour mixture, shaking off any excess flour.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat enough vegetable oil to cover the bottom by 1/4 inch.
- Fry the onion rings in batches for 2-3 minutes per side, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Drain on a plate lined with paper towels and season with salt.
- Cook the burgers in a separate skillet or on a grill over medium-high heat until done to your liking, 3-4 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Place a slice of cheese and a slice of bacon on top of each burger.
- For a few minutes, toast the hamburger buns in the oven.
- To assemble the burgers, place a burger patty on the bottom half of each bun, then top with crispy fried onions.
- Serve immediately with the top half of the bun.
Craft Burgers And Crazy Shakes Cookbook
Gotham Steel Nonstick Grill Pan For Stovetops
Buns And Burgers
Mccormick Grill Mates Hamburger Seasoning
Black Bun Cheeseburger with Alfalfa Sprouts, Lettuce and Cheese Recipe
Shredded Chicken Burger with Bacon and Avocados Recipe
Black Bean Veggie Burger with Lettuce, Tomato and Red Onion Recipe
Falafel Burger with Red Peppers Recipe