Make Perfectly Even Sized Burgers Every Time
Cheeseburger with Black Olives, Lettuce and Olives Recipe
The black olives and lettuce add a lot of flavor to this cheeseburger. The mayonnaise, ketchup, and mustard sauce adds the perfect tangy and creamy touch.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Preheat the grill or skillet to medium-high.
- Combine ground beef, chopped black olives, chopped lettuce, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Make four equal-sized patties out of the mixture.
- Place patties on the grill or skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until done to preference.
- During the last minute of cooking, add a slice of cheese to each patty.
- Meanwhile, toast hamburger buns in a toaster or on the grill.
- To make the sauce, combine mayonnaise, ketchup, and mustard in a small bowl.
- Distribute the sauce over the toasted buns.
- Place a cheeseburger patty on the bottom bun, followed by the top bun.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
The Burger Cookbook
Weber's Big Book Of Burgers
Wicked Good Burgers
The Burger Book
Avocado Cheeseburger with Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
Kidney Bean Burger with Lettuce and Tomatoes Recipe
Vegan Burger with Cabbage and Fries Recipe
Cheeseburger Sliders Recipe