Enhance your Burgers with this Seasoning of Garlic, Onion, and Black Pepper
Hamburger with Onions, Mushrooms and Fries Recipe
This flavorful hamburger is topped with sautéed onions and mushrooms, making it a delicious and filling meal. It's ideal for a quick lunch or dinner.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (230 degrees Celsius).
- Cook the French fries according to the package directions.
- Combine the ground beef, chopped onions, and sliced mushrooms in a large mixing bowl.
- Form into four equal patties after thoroughly mixing.
- Cook the hamburger patties for 4-5 minutes per side on a grill or in a frying pan over medium heat, or until done to your liking.
- Toast the hamburger buns until they are light brown.
- Spread a tablespoon of mayonnaise and ketchup on each bun before assembling the hamburger.
- Add a lettuce leaf, tomato slice, hamburger patty, and cheese slice.
- Place the other half of the bun on top.
- Serve the hamburger alongside the French fries.
Burger Patty Maker and Burger Press
The Great American Burger Book
Stainless Steel Burger Press and Burger Smasher
The Vegetarian Hamburger Cookbook
Vegetarian Patty Burger with Tomato Sauce and Sun Dried Tomatoes Recipe
Grilled Burger with Pickles, Tomatoes and Home Fries Recipe
Grilled Chicken Burger on a Sunflower and Sesame Seed Bun Recipe
Bacon Cheeseburger with Onion and Lettuce Recipe