From Classic Cheeseburgers to Gourmet Creations, Shipped Right to Your Door
Bacon Cheeseburger with Onion and Lettuce Recipe
This bacon cheeseburger with onion and lettuce is the ultimate burger indulgence. The combination of tender beef, crispy bacon, melted cheese, and fresh vegetables results in a delicious and filling meal.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat a grill or grill pan on medium-high.
- Remove the bacon slices from the pan and set aside until crispy.
- Season the ground beef with salt and pepper, then shape it into four patties.
- Grill the patties for 4-5 minutes per side, or until done to your liking.
- Add a slice of cheese to each patty to melt during the last minute of cooking.
- Lightly toast the buns on the grill while the burgers are cooking.
- Place a lettuce leaf on the bottom half of each bun, then a burger patty, a slice of bacon, some sliced onion, and the top half of the bun.
- Serve right away and enjoy.
Stainless Steel Burger Press and Burger Smasher
The Vegetarian Hamburger Cookbook
3 In 1 Stuffed Burger Press with Molds Kit
Grillaholics Stuffed Burger Press Recipe Book
Mushroom and Parmesan Cheeseburger with Bacon Recipe
Bacon and Egg Cheeseburger on a Pretzel Bun Recipe
Falafel Burger with Feta Cheese, Red Onions and Lettuce Recipe
Crispy Chicken Burger with Tomatoes and Onions Recipe