Mouth-Watering Recipes for Gourmet Burgers and Indulgent Shakes
Egg Slider Cheeseburgers with Tomatoes Recipe
These Egg Slider Cheeseburgers with Tomatoes are a delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner option. They're simple to make and bursting with flavor.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat a large skillet or griddle over medium-high heat.
- Combine the ground beef, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Form the mixture into eight small patties.
- Cook the patties for 2-3 minutes per side on a hot griddle, or until browned and cooked through.
- While the patties are cooking, cut the slider buns in half and spread mayonnaise, ketchup, and yellow mustard on each half.
- When the patties are done, remove them from the griddle and top each with a slice of cheddar cheese.
- Melt the unsalted butter in the same skillet over medium heat.
- Crack each egg into the skillet and cook until done to your liking.
- Place a patty with cheese on the bottom half of each bun, followed by a slice of tomato and a cooked egg.
- Serve immediately with the other half of the bun.
3 In 1 Stuffed Burger Press with Molds Kit
Grillaholics Stuffed Burger Press Recipe Book
Cuisinart Smashed Burger Kit
Craft Burgers And Crazy Shakes Cookbook
Falafel Burger with Feta Cheese, Red Onions and Lettuce Recipe
Crispy Chicken Burger with Tomatoes and Onions Recipe
Tuna Burger with Arugula and Tomatoes Recipe
Burger with Cheese, Onions and Waffle Fries Recipe