Create Perfectly Shaped and Evenly Cooked Burgers Every Time
Veggie Beetroot Burgers with Black Sesame Seed Buns Recipe
These veggie beetroot burgers are a tasty and healthy substitute for traditional beef burgers. The chickpeas and feta cheese add texture and flavor to the patties, while the black sesame seed buns add a unique twist to the dish.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Combine the grated beetroots, chickpeas, rolled oats, breadcrumbs, parsley, feta cheese, egg, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Form the mixture into four patties with your hands.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes per side, or until crispy and golden brown.
- Toast the black sesame seed buns while the patties are cooking.
- Serve the patties with your favourite toppings on the buns.
3 In 1 Stuffed Burger Press with Molds Kit
Grillaholics Stuffed Burger Press Recipe Book
Cuisinart Smashed Burger Kit
Craft Burgers And Crazy Shakes Cookbook
Chicken Burger with BBQ Sauce, Pickles and Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
Burger with Cheese, Tomatoes, Fries and Ketchup Recipe
Burger with Fries Onions, Mushrooms and Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
Black Bun Cheeseburger with Alfalfa Sprouts, Lettuce and Cheese Recipe