Make Perfectly Even Sized Burgers Every Time
Vegan Burger Patty with Tomatoes and Lettuce Recipe
This Vegan Burger Patty with Tomatoes and Lettuce is a tasty and nutritious option for a quick and easy meal. The flavorful patty made from black beans, breadcrumbs, and spices goes perfectly with fresh lettuce and juicy tomatoes.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Mash the black beans with a fork or potato masher in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, onion, bell pepper, cilantro, soy sauce, smoked paprika, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Divide the mixture into four equal parts and shape each into a patty.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet to medium-high heat.
- Cook the patties for 4-5 minutes per side, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Place a lettuce leaf, a tomato slice, and a patty on each bun to make the burgers.
Craft Burgers And Crazy Shakes Cookbook
Gotham Steel Nonstick Grill Pan For Stovetops
Buns And Burgers
Mccormick Grill Mates Hamburger Seasoning
Hamburger with Red Onion, Tomato, Lettuce and Pickles Recipe
Hamburger with Onions, Mushrooms and Fries Recipe
Egg Breakfast Burger with Avocado and Tomatoes Recipe
Shrimp Burgers with Red Onions Recipe