Ideal for Grilling Burgers And Bacon
Vegan Plant Based Bean Burger with Avocado Recipe
This Vegan Plant Based Bean Burger with Avocado is a tasty and nutritious alternative to traditional burgers. These burgers are high in protein and fibre because they are made with black beans, quinoa, and a variety of flavorful seasonings. They'll be a hit with vegans and meat eaters alike, topped with creamy avocado slices.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Mash black beans with a fork or potato masher in a large mixing bowl until mostly smooth.
- Mix in the quinoa, onion, red bell pepper, cilantro, cumin, garlic powder, salt and black pepper with the black beans.
- Make four equal portions of the mixture and shape each into a patty.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil.
- Patties should be cooked for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Place patties on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- Assemble burgers on whole wheat buns with sliced avocado and any additional toppings desired.
Buns And Burgers
Mccormick Grill Mates Hamburger Seasoning
Easy Burger Cookbook
The Burger Cookbook
Egg Breakfast Burger with Avocado and Tomatoes Recipe
Shrimp Burgers with Red Onions Recipe
Shrimp and Eggs Benedict Burger Recipe
Avocado Cheeseburger with Sweet Potato Fries Recipe