From Classic Cheeseburgers to Gourmet Creations, Shipped Right to Your Door
Mini Cheeseburger With Lettuce And Tomato Recipe
These mini cheeseburgers are ideal for parties or as a fun family dinner option. On a soft slider bun, the juicy beef patties are topped with melted cheddar cheese, fresh lettuce, and ripe tomato slices.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 21 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper.
- Form the mixture into 12 small patties and grill them.
- Cook patties for 2-3 minutes per side, or until thoroughly cooked.
- Place a slice of cheese on top of each patty and allow to melt during the last minute of cooking.
- Place each patty on a slider bun and top with a lettuce leaf and a slice of tomato to make the burgers.
The Vegetarian Hamburger Cookbook
3 In 1 Stuffed Burger Press with Molds Kit
Grillaholics Stuffed Burger Press Recipe Book
Cuisinart Smashed Burger Kit
Bacon and Egg Cheeseburger on a Pretzel Bun Recipe
Falafel Burger with Feta Cheese, Red Onions and Lettuce Recipe
Crispy Chicken Burger with Tomatoes and Onions Recipe
Tuna Burger with Arugula and Tomatoes Recipe