Make Perfect Stuffed Burgers With This Burger Press Mold Kit
Chicken Burger with Mayo, Lettuce and Onions Recipe
This Chicken Burger with Mayo, Lettuce and Onions is a tasty and simple meal that's ideal for a quick lunch or dinner.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Combine the ground chicken, salt, black pepper, and garlic powder in a mixing bowl.
- Make four patties out of the mixture.
- Warm up a grill or grill pan on medium-high heat.
- Cook the patties for about 5 minutes on each side, or until done.
- Grill the burger buns for about 1-2 minutes, or until lightly charred.
- On the bottom of each bun, spread mayonnaise.
- A lettuce leaf should be placed on top of the mayonnaise.
- On top of the lettuce, place a cooked chicken patty.
- Add a few slices of red onion to each patty.
- Place the top bun on top of each burger.
- Serve right away.
Gotham Steel Nonstick Grill Pan For Stovetops
Buns And Burgers
Mccormick Grill Mates Hamburger Seasoning
Easy Burger Cookbook
Cheeseburger Stack with Onions Recipe
Cheeseburger with Bacon and Mushrooms Recipe
Burger with Pickles, Tomatoes and Fried Calamari Recipe
Vegetarian Burger Stack with Holloumi, Tomatoes, Avocado on a Brioche Burger Bun Recipe