Make Perfect Stuffed Burgers With This Burger Press Mold Kit
Salami Slider Cheeseburgers with Olives Recipe
These Salami Slider Cheeseburgers with Olives are a tasty take on classic cheeseburgers. Ground beef, chopped salami, and green olives combine to make a unique and delicious patty that's grilled to perfection and topped with melted cheddar cheese. These burgers, served on mini slider buns with mayo, ketchup, mustard, lettuce and extra olives, will be a hit at your next barbecue or party.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, chopped salami, chopped green olives, bread crumbs, egg, salt, and black pepper.
- Place the mixture on a plate or tray and shape it into 12 small patties.
- Heat a grill or grill pan on medium-high.
- Grill the patties for 3-4 minutes per side, or until done to your liking.
- Place a slice of cheddar cheese on top of each patty to melt in the last minute of grilling.
- Grill the slider buns for about 1-2 minutes, or until lightly toasted.
- Spread mayonnaise, ketchup, and mustard on the bottom buns, then top with a small piece of lettuce, a patty with melted cheese, and a few more chopped green olives.
- Serve immediately with the other half of the bun.
Mccormick Grill Mates Hamburger Seasoning
Easy Burger Cookbook
The Burger Cookbook
Weber's Big Book Of Burgers
Falafel Burger with Red Peppers Recipe
Roast Beef Burger with Cheese Recipe
Bacon, Egg and Tomato and Avocado Burger Recipe
Hamburgers with Tomatoes, Pickles and Fries Recipe