Enhance your Burgers with this Seasoning of Garlic, Onion, and Black Pepper
Roast Beef Burger with Cheese Recipe
This Roast Beef Burger with Cheese is a hearty and delicious lunch or dinner option. The beef patties are juicy and flavorful, with a creamy and savoury touch from the melted cheese. Enjoy with your favourite side dishes.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, onion, parsley, egg, salt, and black pepper.
- Make four patties out of the mixture.
- Bake the patties for 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through, on a baking sheet.
- Remove the patties from the oven and top each with a slice of cheese.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven for another 1-2 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- The hamburger buns should be toasted.
- On each bottom bun, place a lettuce leaf and a slice of tomato.
- Top with a patty and the top bun on each.
The Vegetarian Hamburger Cookbook
3 In 1 Stuffed Burger Press with Molds Kit
Grillaholics Stuffed Burger Press Recipe Book
Cuisinart Smashed Burger Kit
Sliders with Cheese, Tomatoes and Mayonnaise Recipe
Pulled Pork Burger with Cheese and BBQ Sauce Recipe
Fried Eggplant Burgers with Tomato and Lettuce Recipe
Hawaiian Pineapple Burger with Lettuce and Red Onions Recipe