Over 80 Recipes For Beef, Chicken, Fish and Veggie Burgers, Shipped Right to Your Door
Vegetarian Patty Burger with Tomato Sauce and Sun Dried Tomatoes Recipe
A delicious and healthy alternative to traditional beef burgers, this vegetarian patty burger with tomato sauce and sun-dried tomatoes. The chickpea patty is flavorful and protein-packed, and the sun-dried tomatoes and tomato sauce add a tangy and sweet flavor. This recipe is simple to prepare and ideal for a quick and filling weeknight dinner.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 32 minutes
- Mash the chickpeas with a fork or potato masher in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, onion, bell pepper, parsley, egg, sun-dried tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Make four patties out of the mixture.
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes per side, or until browned and heated through.
- The burger buns should be toasted.
- On the bottom half of each bun, spread tomato sauce.
- On each bun, place a lettuce leaf and a slice of tomato.
- On top of the tomato slice, place a patty.
- Serve right away.
The Ultimate Burger Cookbook
Burger Patty Maker and Burger Press
The Great American Burger Book
Stainless Steel Burger Press and Burger Smasher
Slider Egg Burgers Recipe
Pulled Pork Cheeseburger with Sesame Seeds Recipe
Salmon Cream Cheese Burger with Capers and Tomatoes Recipe
Mushroom and Parmesan Cheeseburger with Bacon Recipe