Make the Perfect Burger Every Time
Vegetarian Burger Stack with Holloumi, Tomatoes, Avocado on a Brioche Burger Bun Recipe
This vegetarian burger stack with halloumi, tomatoes, and avocado on brioche burger bun is a filling and delicious meal that can be eaten at any time of day. The flavor and texture contrast created by the creamy avocado, juicy tomatoes, and salty halloumi cheese is sure to satisfy your taste buds.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brush the halloumi cheese slices with olive oil and place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake the halloumi cheese for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown, in a preheated oven.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the brioche burger buns in half and toast them for about 1-2 minutes in the oven.
- On the bottom halves of the brioche burger buns, spread the mayonnaise mixture.
- Each burger should have a lettuce leaf, a tomato slice, an avocado slice, and two slices of halloumi cheese.
- Cover with the brioche burger bun top halves.
- Serve right away and enjoy.
The Vegetarian Hamburger Cookbook
3 In 1 Stuffed Burger Press with Molds Kit
Grillaholics Stuffed Burger Press Recipe Book
Cuisinart Smashed Burger Kit
Sesame Cheeseburger Sliders with Ketchup Recipe
Chicken Burger with BBQ Sauce, Pickles and Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
Burger with Cheese, Tomatoes, Fries and Ketchup Recipe
Burger with Fries Onions, Mushrooms and Sweet Potato Fries Recipe