How To Make Authentic Regional Hamburgers At Home, Shipped Right to Your Door
Fried Chicken Cheeseburger with Mayo, Lettuce and Cabbage Recipe
This Fried Chicken Cheeseburger is a tasty take on the classic cheeseburger. The chicken is fried until golden and crispy after being coated in a flavorful blend of spices and bread crumbs. It's topped with melted cheddar cheese, lettuce, and shredded cabbage before being drizzled with mayonnaise. Any craving will be satisfied by the combination of textures and flavors.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- In a shallow dish, combine the flour, salt, black pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Beat the egg in a separate shallow dish.
- In a third shallow dish, place the bread crumbs.
- Coat each chicken breast in the flour mixture, then in the egg, then in the bread crumbs.
- In a frying pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Fry the chicken until golden brown, about 4-5 minutes per side.
- Allow each chicken breast to melt with a slice of cheddar cheese.
- The hamburger buns should be toasted.
- On the bottom of each bun, spread mayonnaise.
- Add a fried chicken breast, lettuce leaves, and shredded cabbage on top.
- Serve with the top bun on top.
Buns And Burgers
Mccormick Grill Mates Hamburger Seasoning
Easy Burger Cookbook
The Burger Cookbook
Black Bean Veggie Burger with Lettuce, Tomato and Red Onion Recipe
Falafel Burger with Red Peppers Recipe
Roast Beef Burger with Cheese Recipe
Bacon, Egg and Tomato and Avocado Burger Recipe