Ideal for Grilling Burgers And Bacon
Black Bun Cheeseburger with Alfalfa Sprouts, Lettuce and Cheese Recipe
With the addition of alfalfa sprouts and a black bun, this burger is a twist on a classic cheeseburger. The garlic and onion powder give the beef patties a little extra flavor.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Form the mixture into 4 patties and grill for 5-7 minutes on each side, or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- During the last minute of cooking, top each patty with a slice of cheddar cheese.
- Burgers should be assembled with black buns, lettuce, alfalfa sprouts and cheeseburger patties.
The Ultimate Burger Cookbook
Burger Patty Maker and Burger Press
The Great American Burger Book
Stainless Steel Burger Press and Burger Smasher
Vegan Plant Based Bean Burger with Avocado Recipe
BBQ Burger with Tomatoes and Pickles Recipe
Cheeseburger with Bacon and Crispy Fried Onions Recipe
Cheeseburger with Black Olives, Lettuce and Olives Recipe