An Easy Burger Cookbook With Delicious Burger Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Falafel Burger with Red Peppers Recipe
This falafel and roasted red pepper burger is loaded with flavor. This dish is ideal for a quick and easy weeknight dinner.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the chickpeas, onion, garlic, parsley, cilantro, cumin, paprika and cayenne pepper in a food processor.
- Pulse until everything is well combined but still slightly chunky.
- Add the flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper to the mixture in a mixing bowl.
- Divide the mixture into four equal parts and form into patties.
- Place the patties on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the outside is lightly browned and crispy.
- Toast the hamburger buns and prepare the toppings while the patties bake.
- To assemble the burgers, start with a lettuce leaf and a tomato slice on the bottom bun, then top with the falafel patty and some roasted red peppers.
- Serve immediately with the other half of the bun.
Stainless Steel Burger Press and Burger Smasher
The Vegetarian Hamburger Cookbook
3 In 1 Stuffed Burger Press with Molds Kit
Grillaholics Stuffed Burger Press Recipe Book
Cheeseburger with Black Olives, Lettuce and Olives Recipe
Sliders with Cheese, Tomatoes and Mayonnaise Recipe
Pulled Pork Burger with Cheese and BBQ Sauce Recipe
Fried Eggplant Burgers with Tomato and Lettuce Recipe