Make Perfect Stuffed Burgers With This Burger Press Mold Kit
Mediterranean Ground Chicken Burger with Feta, Black Olives and Tomatoes Recipe
These Mediterranean ground chicken burgers are flavorful. The feta cheese, black olives, and sun-dried tomatoes add a tangy and salty flavor, which is balanced by the fresh parsley and spices. Ideal for a summer barbecue or a quick weeknight dinner.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Combine ground chicken, feta cheese, black olives, sun-dried tomatoes, parsley, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Form into 4 patties after thoroughly mixing.
- Warm up a grill or grill pan on medium-high heat.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes per side, or until fully cooked.
- Enjoy with hamburger buns.
Gotham Steel Nonstick Grill Pan For Stovetops
Buns And Burgers
Mccormick Grill Mates Hamburger Seasoning
Easy Burger Cookbook
Shredded Chicken Burger with Bacon and Avocados Recipe
Black Bean Veggie Burger with Lettuce, Tomato and Red Onion Recipe
Falafel Burger with Red Peppers Recipe
Roast Beef Burger with Cheese Recipe