Ideal for Grilling Burgers And Bacon
Spelt Burger with Eggs, Cheese and Mushrooms Recipe
This Spelt Burger with Eggs, Cheese, and Mushrooms is a tasty and nutritious take on the classic burger. Spelt is a flavorful and nutritious grain that adds a nutty flavor to the burger patty. The portobello mushroom lends a meaty texture and savoury flavor to the dish, while the cheddar cheese and fried egg add richness and creaminess.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat a skillet to medium-high.
- Season the portobello mushroom with salt and pepper after brushing it with olive oil.
- Cook the mushrooms in the skillet for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until tender.
- Set aside the mushrooms from the skillet.
- Cook the spelt burger patty in the same skillet for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Set the patty aside after removing it from the skillet.
- Crack an egg into the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the white is set but the yolk is still runny.
- Place the cooked spelt patty on a plate, followed by the cooked mushroom, a slice of cheddar cheese, and a fried egg.
- Serve right away and enjoy.
Grillaholics Stuffed Burger Press Recipe Book
Cuisinart Smashed Burger Kit
Craft Burgers And Crazy Shakes Cookbook
Gotham Steel Nonstick Grill Pan For Stovetops
Burger with Cheese, Tomatoes, Fries and Ketchup Recipe
Burger with Fries Onions, Mushrooms and Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
Black Bun Cheeseburger with Alfalfa Sprouts, Lettuce and Cheese Recipe
Shredded Chicken Burger with Bacon and Avocados Recipe