How To Make Authentic Regional Hamburgers At Home, Shipped Right to Your Door
Pulled Pork Cheeseburger with Sesame Seeds Recipe
This Pulled Pork Cheeseburger with Sesame Seeds recipe combines savoury pulled pork and tangy BBQ sauce, topped with melted cheddar cheese, sliced red onion, and dill pickles, and served on a toasty sesame seed bun. It's a crowd-pleaser that's ideal for any occasion.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours, 15 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- In a small bowl, combine smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper.
- All over the pork shoulder, rub the spice mixture.
- Cover the pork shoulder with aluminium foil in a baking dish.
- Bake the pork for 3-4 hours, or until it is fork-tender.
- Remove the pork from the oven and set aside for a few minutes to cool.
- Shred the pork with two forks.
- Combine the shredded pork and the BBQ sauce.
- The sesame seed buns should be toasted.
- Put a slice of cheddar cheese on the bottom half of each bun, then a spoonful of pulled pork, sliced red onion, dill pickles, a lettuce leaf, and the top half of the bun.
- Serve right away.
Mccormick Grill Mates Hamburger Seasoning
Easy Burger Cookbook
The Burger Cookbook
Weber's Big Book Of Burgers
Burger with Pickles, Tomatoes and Fried Calamari Recipe
Vegetarian Burger Stack with Holloumi, Tomatoes, Avocado on a Brioche Burger Bun Recipe
Veggie Beetroot Burgers with Black Sesame Seed Buns Recipe
Spelt Burger with Eggs, Cheese and Mushrooms Recipe