Make the Perfect Burger Every Time
Tuna Burger with Arugula and Tomatoes Recipe
This tuna burger is a tasty and nutritious alternative to a traditional beef burger. The arugula and tomatoes add crunch and freshness, while the tuna patty is high in protein and flavor.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Combine the tuna, breadcrumbs, egg, parsley, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Make four patties out of the mixture.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- In the same pan, toast the burger buns.
- To make the burgers, start with a handful of arugula on the bottom of each bun, then top with a tuna patty and tomato slices.
- Serve immediately with the other half of the bun.
Burger Press Patty Molds For Stuffed Burgers
The Ultimate Burger Cookbook
Burger Patty Maker and Burger Press
The Great American Burger Book
Mediterranean Ground Chicken Burger with Feta, Black Olives and Tomatoes Recipe
Fried Chicken Cheeseburger with Mayo, Lettuce and Cabbage Recipe
Salami Slider Cheeseburgers with Olives Recipe
Salmon Sesame Burger with Cream Cheese Recipe